You agree through your use of the Anglia & Thames Valley Bus Forum that;
1. You will not post any material that is false, abusive, obscene or otherwise against any Engish law or that of your own country and will not act in a way that could be deemed as racist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted or inappropriate in any other way.
2. You will not share or pass on the details of your account (e.g password) to anyone else without prior consent from the forum admin team.
3. You agree that you are responsible for all of the content you post on the forum and that you retain the copyright for any content posted.
4. If you use wish to post any content that is not your own please respect any copyright notices the owner has in place and when posted on the forum please state the source of the material.
5. If you witness any of the behaviours listed under rule 1 or any other behaviour you think is inappropriate you should click the "Report to moderator" button or contact an admin by PM or email at your earliest convenience.
6. You are solely responsible for the content of your posted messages and understand that the admin team reserve the right to remove any objectional content, futhermore you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the administrators, and anyone else connected with providing this service.
7. You are responsible for the information you include in your forum profile and should ensure that any information provided is done so in clean and accurate way, the same also applies to your optional forum avatar/profile picture and signature, the admin team reserve the right to remove any objectional content from your forum profile.
8. You understand that the names shown on this forum are for illustrative purposes only. Any trademarks are acknowledged in advance. Product and brand names are also for information, not placement.
9. If you work for any of the bus operators or local authorities featured you should not use the forum to monitor staff performance without prior consent from the forum admin team.
10. You understand that the admin team reserves the right to change the settings of the forum at any time, if required, to maintain or enhance the operations of the group, notice of at least 24 hours will always be given where possible, in extreme cases where this is not possible the admin team promises to explain why afterwards.
In the unlikely event that a member is found to be breaking the forum rules they be dealt with on an individual basis and may either recieve a warning or in some cases have their posting privaleges removed or may be banned from the forum altogether.
In the event of your membership being terminated for reasons of forum abuse, or a complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum, the admin team reserve to right to pass details of this to your network administrator and/or Internet Service Provider.
The profile information and posted messages contained on the forum express the opinion of the author and not that of any member of the admin team or the Anglia & Thames Valley Bus Forum as a whole.
We will not share any of the information you provide to sign up to the forum or any of the content you post on this forum with any third parties, IP addresses are recorded with every post, but other members (aside from the admin team) do not see your IP address, it will instead show as "Logged". You do not need to do anything to make this happen, as it does so by default.
Please note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is only used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer. The admin team do not see what is contained within this cookie. Cookies are essential for the use of the forum board to work properly. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies have the file name AngliaThamesValleyBusForum
All of the posted messages and content on the forum remain copyrighted to the author and should not be reused other than for your personal use without prior permission.
Additionally the contents of this website and communications between this website and its users, are protected by database right, copyright, confidentiality and the right not to be intercepted conferred by section 1(3) of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
The use of those contents and communications by Internet Service Providers or others to profile or classify users of this website for advertising or other purposes is forbidden.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.